Thursday, February 11, 2010

We made it!

Well, we have arrived in California and we are staying with my mother until this Sunday afternoon, when we catch a plane to meet the Mission Team headed to Honduras. I'll write more about Honduras when we return - and maybe while we are there, provided that internet cafe is still operating. If not, well, I'll post when I get back.

But before we go, Lisa and I plan to attend New Song church on Sunday morning. This is an interesting church with 15 different cultures and races represented in its membership. I'll let you know what its like.

Oh, have you seen the DVD we made? We sent it to the church. Call or email the office to find out which Sunday they will show it. We also made one for the preschoolers.

We miss you all. Peace!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About the Blog Author

My photo
Charlestown, Rhode Island, United States
Pastor Jim Hazelwood