Thursday, February 25, 2010

Highlights from Honduras

Well, these photos posted in the opposite order I wanted. The one at the top shows the finishing of the pouring of the cement of the second story floor of the church building, where as the work on wiring the rebar from the beginning of the week is at the bottom.Below Jessica speaks with Honduran girls as they work in the Sewing clinic.


A proud student with her finished bag from the sewing class.
Angie
Our group photo
Emily
Lisa and Shauna
Me and mini-me or is it maxi-me?
Pastor Dave Rinas reads to Angie early in the morning
Randi, Ingrid & Barbara cut wire


I shot a lot of video in Honduras so I hope to make a short movie to show after I get it edited.

2 comments:

G - RI said...

Pastor Jim

Just a quick note to thank you for all of your Blog postings! I have a feeling many of us are advid readers - and this may not be reflected if using the comment postings as a metric (I can never remember my login for Google). Did you ever consider a method of posting under a small thumbnail description - one that a positive action to select (read) the blog could allow a counter to be placed to track the number of hits? Yes, I feel the reply of 'if only one reads...' is forthcoming...

The St Andrew Blog said...

Thanks gene

I'm actually about to convert to a new blog service that will improve a number of things.

JH

Blog Archive

About the Blog Author

My photo
Charlestown, Rhode Island, United States
Pastor Jim Hazelwood